Friday, October 17, 2014

mmjrik lrohg vzlapl

ray bans online Probably about half an hour walking around the eerie silence of the little, middle Although any event did not happen, but I felt a dull, kind of feel like something stuck alarmed. I went to a tree, found around the tree a bit familiar, like before encountered, I immediately stopped, several people stopped to see me, the master asked me: how? I stared at the tree view : This tree seems ray ban sunglasses gone before. My resolution is very clear carefully, just read something that would leave little impression in my mind, in spite of all my doubts, he looked toward the surrounding, a sight that is equal to the scene I have just gone through exactly the same.

ray ban australia Have looked in the past, only to find the front of the ground full of yellow leaves, while the leaves are trampled obvious traces, and with shoe prints shape. These shoe prints like three, four feet trampled, shoe prints of different sizes, indicating Dowell came here. However, there are a pair of shoe prints found very strange, the distance between its relatively short and very narrow footprints ray ban sunglasses ordinary walking distance one after one, between no more than three centimeters at most, can be the distance between this shoeprint is not normal people feel like walking method.

He called ray ban sunglasses regard to embark on foot, watching the leaves is not consistent with the size of shoe prints, tried several times, ray ban sunglasses the foot of the shoes are able to align these shoe prints. Saw this situation, small shun show off loudly: It turned out to be ray ban sunglasses shoeprint ah ! My heart started, it did start to finish in front of the path ray ban sunglasses no line through it, leaving behind shoe prints Not surprisingly, it did not come in front of left shoe prints on the road is very strange, does this is that ice crystals skull engaged in secret ghost ? We are not and was hallucinating !

No comments:

Post a Comment